Tandem Paragliding flight
TANDEM flying… Where you fly together with a certified Tandem Pilot.
Tandem flights use a wing large enough to hold two people, an instructor and a passenger. Each person is seated comfortably in their own harness which are attached together, with the passenger in front, and the pilot right behind. Once we are soaring, the pilot can easily talk to the passenger and explain how to control the paraglider. If the conditions are right and the passenger is willing, the pilot can turn the controls over to the passenger and let them experience what it is like to fly an unpowered craft. Bring your camera because this is an experience you will not forget! Tandem flights usually last around 15 minutes. Experience the exhilaration of flight--looking something from another perspective which is from the sky!
Tandem Paragliding is 3,500 pesos for 10-15 minutes flight.
Season for fly sites
- Carmona, Cavite -- end of October until April
- San Mateo, Eastside of Manila -- June until October
- Safi Ranch, Sarangani(Mindanao) -- year round flying
- Naravacan Outdoor Adventure Hub(NOAH), the Bali of the North(Ilocos) -- November starts 9 months/year flying
- Akfeg, Polumoloc(Mindanao) -- new site still under development
You can book thru email for SPECIAL RATES!
Please let us know your schedule of booking.
To ensure that everyone will have a great time, please go through a list of guidelines.
The best time to fly is in the morning from 7AM to 9AM.
Weather is quite unpredictable and we really want everyone to be able to do the tandem flight. It is highly advisable for you to come early and as soon as the wind conditions are favorable, we will do the tandem flight
What to Bring
Expect hot weather or a little rain.
- Polyester/trekking pants (shorts, not really recommended due to the sharp grasses, but if you insist, you can). Any dry fit(or similar material) shirt for comfort. You can also wear leggings.
- Sun protection: hat, sun block, shades, long sleeve jersey.
- Outdoor shoes, trekking shoes, trail shoes or running shoes. SLIPPERS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED.
- A change of clothes – after the sustained adrenalin.
- Toiletries: insect repellant, alcohol, wipes
- Helmet: bike or any sort, if you prefer to use your own, HEADWEAR if you are particular when you borrow a helmet (we willhave some to lend)
- Camera or video camera for souvenir shots
- While waiting: a snack, a seat, a music player, a book, stories, jokes, fun energy, and a lot of patience.
- Food, water – some of the area is in a remote location. It has cellphone signal though. It will not be easy for you to go in andout of the venue so kindly bring appropriate provisions like personal toiletries or medicine.
- Private Transport – if possible an SUV or 4WD as the terrain to the site is rough, rocky and muddy. There is a grasslandsparking area for your vehicle. We advise that you bring only one vehicle for your group
Discover Paragliding Program
![enter image description here]
5-10 days initiation
- 5 days and more training ground school
- Learn how to inflate and control the canopy while on the ground, groundhanlding and kiting 101.
- Tandem flights with instructor
- Solo flights with comfortable laminar winds (radio assistance)
- Certification to fly on your own
5 days improvement
- Level 1 - 2
- Thermal and cross-country flights
In the beginning course, you will learn the importance of ground control. This means learning to control the canopy as it floats over you while you remain on the ground. Ground handling is the most difficult aspect of learning to Paraglide and the most valuable training experience for beginners. The experience you gain from ground control has a very definite impact on actually flying. Mastering ground control makes the actual flying part easy!
You will learn about the equipment used, safety regulations,
rules of the ridge and an overall outline of flight dynamics.
The use of a safe and easy to control paraglider is included as a part of your training course. You are certain to have an unforgettable experience as you begin your flying career with us here in Philippines islands.
In our advanced courses you will become a self-sufficient pilot. You will learn micro meteorology as it relates to local weather conditions. You will also learn how to fully control your glider and handle any situations that may occur while you are in the air. You will become proficient with safety maneuvers such as big ears , wingovers, surge control, speed to fly and reverse inflations. We will take you to a variety of flying sites with different flying conditions for a well-rounded education in flight dynamics. You will learn about thermal flying and much, much more.
For more information contact us by E-mail or You can visit our booking site. We will be happy to provide you with more detailed information about our advanced flight courses.
You can book for a tandem flight near you: BOOK A TANDEM FLIGHT TODAY!